Re: [FT-HUMOR] Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

  • Ray Smith
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 27, 2010
      "Something about girls and butter go together." Perhaps 'Last Tango in Paris' made a big impression on you as a young man.

      From: kaylee coats <sumluvlifilth@...>
      Subject: Re: [FT-HUMOR] Re: Happy Thanksgiving!Date: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 10:00 PM

      I find this day paticularly funny because it also celebrates some of my ancestors killing others, since I'm both Native American and European. I feel as though I should be stealing my own land and giving myself smallpox from my own blankets.

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 27, 2010
        --- In FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com, Ray Smith <raysny@...> wrote:
        > In the 70s I found out that I was not eligible to join the Sons of the Revolution (or Sons of the American Revolution, I don't remember) because my English ancestors were Tories and my ancestors that fought on the revolutionary side were Oneidas.

        I have ancestors who fought in both the American Revolution and the Civil War. So I could join the DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) and the DOC (Daughters of the Confederacy). Have found evidence of Union soldiers as well but haven't figured out who they were yet. Not unusual for families to have had soldiers on both sides of that war.

        But I think NOT. Somehow I can't picture myself fitting in. . .esp the DOC.....can't picture myself sitting on the front porch with my fan, listening to some ancient old lady bitch about how the country has gone downhill ever since we gave "Nigras" the vote......
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 27, 2010
          It was true strange to grow up a white boy in great suburb called, "Mentor, Ohio".  I was as "White" as they get.  I worried about the size of my dick.  I worried and worried about nothing.  My family just came to nothing.  The best people were those with, r,  heart.  Time will tell you.  My ancestors fought too.  Here, comes the sun, pumpkin!  Sun, here it comes!