The Wall

  • tigerfan158@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
      A journalist heard about a very old Jewish man who had been going to the
      Wall to pray twice a day, every day, for a long, long time. So the
      journalist went just to check it out.

      She went right to the Western Wall and there he was, walking slowly up
      to the old, holy site.

      She watched him pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turned to
      leave, using a cane and moving very slowly, she approached him for an
      interview.

      "Pardon me, sir, I'm Becca Smith from CNN. And what may I ask, is your name?

      "I'm Morris Feinberg," he replied.

      "Sir, how long have you been coming to the Wall and praying?"

      "For about 60 years."

      "60 years! That's amazing! And what exactly do you pray for?"

      "I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews and the Muslims.
      I pray for all the wars and all the hatred to stop. I pray for all of
      our children to grow up safely as responsible, caring adults, and to
      love their fellow man."

      "So how do you feel after doing this for some 60 years now?"

      "Like I'm talking to a damn wall, that's how!"