A funny ...

  • myqel1960@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2004
      A couple from Michigan decided to go to Florida to thaw out during one
      particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the very same hotel where they
      spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was
      difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Detroit and
      flew to Miami on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day.

      The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he
      decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one
      letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, he sent the
      e-mail. Meanwhile.....somewhere in Alabama, a widow had just returned home from
      her husband's funeral. He was a minister of many years who was called home to
      glory following a sudden heart attack. The widow decided to check her e-mail,
      expecting messages from relatives and friends.

      After reading the first message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed into
      the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

      To: My Loving Wife:
      I've Arrived!
      Date: 16 November 2003

      I know you're surprised to hear from me.
      They have computers here now and
      you are allowed to send e-mails to your loved ones.
      I've just got all checked in and I see that everything
      has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

      Looking forward to seeing you then!

      Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

      P.S. Sure is hot down here.