"What does your dad do at weekends?".

  • NoGoodGods@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010

      Teacher to class: "What does your dad do at weekends?".

      Little Boy: "He's a dancer in a gay bar and sometimes if the money's right he lets punters bang his arse and cum in his mouth".

      Teacher takes him outside, "Is that true?".

      Little boy: "No miss, He's a priest, but I'm too embarrassed to say".

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010
        When I was an altar boy this priest here in Mentor, Ohio used to molest me.  He used to give me money to shut me up.  Then we would say mass.  I remember him taking those hosts out of the chalice a reciting,  "The Body of Christ" over and over with the same hand he was messin with me and placing them in peoples mouths.  Rough story I know.  I don't know if Steve will let this one pass.  But, now you know why I'm agnostic.

        Jesus and Moses are playing a pro-am at Pebble Beach with Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson, when they get to #8, a par 4 dogleg right. The pros hit 300 yard drives into the approach, taking the water out of play, but Jesus and Moses hit tee shots that leave them on the right edge of the fairway, about two hundred from the green, over the ocean.

        They get to their balls and Moses says, "I'm not that good, I'm going to lay up to the left." So, he takes out his pitching wedge and hits a nice shot into the fairway, leaving him about 100 yards from the green.

        Jesus says, "I'm going for it." and pulls out his 7 iron.

        Moses says, "What are you doing, that's two hundred yards! You should use your 3 iron!"

        Jesus says, "Hey, Arnold Palmer hits his 7 iron two hundred yards!" He lines up and takes the shot, which is perfectly on line but lands in the water short of the green.

        Jesus raises his hand, and his ball floats to the top, bobbing on the waves. He grabs his gap wedge and walks out on the water, and hits a nice chip to the center of the green.

        Tiger walks over to Moses and says, "Who's he think he is, Jesus Christ?"

        Read more: http://www.tfproject.org/tfp/tilted-humor/94466-offensive-jesus-jokes.html#ixzz11Jm5NtiP