Re: [FT-HUMOR] Atheist song.....

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2010
      Oh man that was so great I'm sending it out and will probably lose more friends.  What amazes me is, why do I accept them, but, they not accept me??  More and more I see how the American Indians got wiped out and the Inquisitions and such.  I remember a nun when I was in Catholic school coming down the isle with her big black veil smacking me on the back of the head for no reason and saying, "That's for something you'll do!"  How could I respond?  "What Sister Mary Estrus?  Yes I wing off every day after school.  It's only nature and hormones."  I really learned the hard way the danger of religious thinking.