Biblical Armageddon Must Be Taught Alongside Global Warming

  • Karen Eskridge
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2010

      The Onion
      Tue May 25, 2010

      Christian Groups: Biblical Armageddon Must Be Taught Alongside Global Warming 05.24.10

      Constitutional debate continues over whether public schools should include biblical Armageddon alongside global warming in end-of-world curriculum.

    • Ray Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2010
        May 25, 2010 — Constitutional debate continues over whether public schools should include biblical Armageddon alongside global warming in end-of-world curriculum.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYbR7os_q9k
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2010
          If you hadn't heard the U.N. has recently released a study that says the cattle flatulence is actually releasing much more CO2 into the atmosphere than humans! That's right, cow farts –once thought to only smell bad- are now known to be planet killers!

          Currently there are about 85 million head of cattle in the US. This number has declined steadily over several years. Still that's a lot of dairy air. I believe that they are systemically attempting to eliminate us. Don't let their eyes fool you. We should seriously consider all becoming strict veggie eaters and initiating a first strike option. We may need to wipe them out before they get us first.

          We have the technology, but do we have the national will to see it through to its messy end? Or will some half bran filled weenies start uttering calls to pull out before we can finish the job?

          I thank my lucky stars that my ancestors inadvertently staved off certain planetary disaster as they made their way across this great land by slaughtering an estimated 50-60 million buffalo as they went. Europeans on the Serengeti Plain in Africa deserve honorable mention for their notable contributions also.

          Those folks really had what it took. Facing overwhelming odds and nature's fury, they persevered, showing what stubbornness and dogged determination could achieve.

          So if that is the case, dust off the BBQ's, ATV's, SUV's, let the cattle be fruitful and multiply –so we can grill up some steaks- and let's give this old planet a nice healthy boost of CO2! Brothers and Sisters these fossil fuel boots were made for walkin'. It's time to stomp some great big carbon footprints across Mother Nature!

          A parting thought. What ever happened to the threat of Nuclear Winter? I'm just saying.