The Muhammed Uncertainty Principle

    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2010
      If I draw a box and Muhammed is in the box, I will be killed. If I draw a box and Muhammed is not in the box, I will not be killed. At some random point in time I am alive and at some random point in time I am dead. Ergo, Muhammed is both in the box and not in the box.
    • tigerfan158@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20, 2010
        The invisible friend shall neither be in the box or out of the box, for the box is not visible. Therefore, we neither know if the box or the invisible friend exists.
        If I draw a box and Muhammed is in the box, I will be killed. If I draw a box and Muhammed is not in the box, I will not be killed. At some random point in time I am alive and at some random point in time I am dead. Ergo, Muhammed is both in the box and not in the box.

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 3 , May 28, 2010
          However, NOT at the same random point in time.
          It's always been an amusing LOGICAL paradox to me.

          Jeff