Re: Today is our holiday

  • steve45h
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 5:19 PM
      We wouldn't have to pervert it. April fools is the day when the gullible and
      ignorant are made fools of and the practice of skeptical thinking rules. The
      perfect holiday for us, it has a long history, is well known & generally liked
      and it fits like a glove.
      I'd like to work toward snagging it. After the work of getting the majority of
      Atheist, Agnostic & skeptic groups behind it, the big publicity stunt might be
      to do a press release next April 1st. it would be considered an obvious April
      fools joke and have some press as the truth got out that it's not a joke and
      why.
      Steve