Today is our holiday

  • steve45h
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 9:13 PM
      The xians say today is the atheist holiday, let's take it. Tell your xian friends that you have found god in your heart and when they really get going with the lordy lord BS, give em the old "April Fool".
      Steve
    • Freya
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
        Every "Christian" holiday is a pagan holiday that they stole and perverted.

        At 12:13 AM 4/1/2010, you wrote:

        >The xians say today is the atheist holiday, let's take it. Tell your
        >xian friends that you have found god in your heart and when they
        >really get going with the lordy lord BS, give em the old "April Fool".
        >Steve
      • Green Gator
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010
          What?  Are you saying there is no Easter bunny that lays eggs?  Could it be true that there is no fat man who flys on a sleigh around the world giving kids shit during Christmas?

          OH NO!!!!
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
            We wouldn't have to pervert it. April fools is the day when the gullible and
            ignorant are made fools of and the practice of skeptical thinking rules. The
            perfect holiday for us, it has a long history, is well known & generally liked
            and it fits like a glove.
            I'd like to work toward snagging it. After the work of getting the majority of
            Atheist, Agnostic & skeptic groups behind it, the big publicity stunt might be
            to do a press release next April 1st. it would be considered an obvious April
            fools joke and have some press as the truth got out that it's not a joke and
            why.
            Steve