Re: [FT-HUMOR] Hannity takes on Atheism

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 31 6:43 AM
      LOL, I do the same thing!!  (without the riding, I have a push mower)

      However, the city I live in is said to be cursed by the natives that used to live on the land.

      Although most of the employment has left, everyone that leaves comes back, and they don't leave until a job moves them out, or lures them beyond the city limits.

      Jeff