OLD LOVE

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2010

      Too cute not to send on!
             Hope this is your smile for today!

      A husband in his back yard is trying to fly a kite. He throws the kite up in the air, the wind catches it for a few seconds, then it comes crashing back down to earth. He tries this a few more times with no success.

      All the while, his wife is watching from the kitchen window, muttering to herself how men need to be told how to do everything.

      She opens the window and yells to her husband, 'You need a piece of tail.'

      The man turns with a confused look on his face and says, 'Make up your mind. Last night, you told me to go fly a kite.'