Advanced Medicine (Bush joke)

  • bobblerft <bobblerft@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2003
      A British doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we
      can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another man, and have him
      looking for work in six weeks.

      "A German doctor says: "That's nothing, we can take a lung out of one
      person, put it in another man, and have him looking for work in four
      weeks.

      "A Russian doctor says: "In my country medicine is so advanced, we can
      take half a heart out of one person, put it in another man, and have
      both of them looking for work in two weeks.

      "The American doctor, not to be outdone, says: "You guys are way
      behind, we just took a man with no brain out of Texas, put him in the
      White House, and now half of the country is looking for work, and the
      other half is preparing for war..."