Re: [FT-HUMOR] Re: Dumb Woman

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2009
      Good story Srilook....

      From: srilookatmynavelnow <paul.stoneman@...>
      To: FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, October 16, 2009 11:10:36 AM
      Subject: [FT-HUMOR] Re: Dumb Woman

      --- In FT-HUMOR@yahoogroup s.com, <tigerfan158@ ...> wrote:

      > Woman calls police to report theft of pot plants
      >
      > Oct 13, 8:14 PM (ET)
      >
      > BRANT TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) - There are limits to being a crime victim, as a woman who called Saginaw County sheriff's deputies to report the theft of marijuana found out. Detective Sgt. Randy F. Pfau said the 54-year-old woman was arrested early Sunday after reporting two men had broken into her home in Brant Township, 80 miles north-northwest of Detroit.
      >
      > Pfau said the woman told deputies the men fled after one of them demanded her marijuana plants. He said the woman then was booked on charges of manufacturing and delivering marijuana.
      >
      > Pfau told The Saginaw News the woman claimed the drug was for personal use but didn't possess a medical marijuana card. He said police will seek charges pending test results on the marijuana they did confiscate.
      >
      > -I've been picking on Vermont and Florida, now here is a dumb criminal in Michigan.

      When I was up in Michigan I worked as a night jock at a radio station. First thing I would do on my way home was burn a big one. I was wailin down I-75 on my way home and a cop pulled me over. Talk about dumb? Women have no lock on that one. I put the joint on front seat right next to me! The cop said, "What's that?" I said, it'a a joint sir." He said, "Get out of the car." So I figure I'm off to jail, right? He said, "Now pick it up" Then he said, "Now break it up.", which I did. As my dope blew away in the Michigan wind he wrote me a speeding ticket and let me go.

      I had the distinct impression he was a smoker. As an atheist marijuana made me feel as near spiritual as I ever could. And God Bless that cop by the way.