Re: [FT-HUMOR] MY NEW HERO!!!

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 47 , Sep 11, 2009
      You married my ex-wife??

      Jeff

      From: "gatorsden@..." <gatorsden@...>
      To: FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 4:39:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [FT-HUMOR] MY NEW HERO!!!

      I don't believe in God, but I do believe in Satan.  I married his daughter.
      -Gator
      From: Jeff <prog_analyst_ 14@yahoo. com>
      To: FT-HUMOR@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 4:27 PM

      "I asked the suspect at the scene what happened and he stated the child was crying and he just slapped her."

      Jeff

      From: Veronica Robertson <vk_robertson@ yahoo.com>
      To: FT-HUMOR@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 12:25 AM

      So you think it is funny to slap a 2 year old girl several times just because she is crying?! I am just guessing you are not a parent. Otherwise you would know that you can't just tell, yell, threaten or even bribe a toddler to stop crying.
      I have been known to abandon shopping carts full of groceries because one of my kids had a meltdown. But that is not an option for some moms, who may not have the option of returning later after their spouse gets home to be with the kids.
      As a mom, I have learned to actually be sympathetic when other kids cry. They are tired, hungry, and/or bored and can't do a thing about it when their parents tote them from errand to errand. If you were forced to sit in a cramped cart and had limited speech capabilities, you just might cry, too.
      I don't believe the child needed to be "disciplined" for crying. She wasn't damaging property or hurting someone. She wasn't doing anything immoral or unethical. Her behavior may have annoyed that man, but it's not like she was personally attacking him.
      I find it disturbing that this guy is your hero!

      Veronica

      Message 47 of 47 , Sep 26, 2009
        You did what you felt you needed to do. I'm not so sure the couple of spanks added anything to the lesson. Would you use the same tactic when he's 16, learning to drive and starts to turn in front of a moving car?
        Steve