Faux news indeed!

  • Karen Eskridge
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009
        I haven't watched TV in a long while and have never seen Fox News. I thought this must be an Onion inspired parody, but no, it's the real thing, journalism at it's best, the real Fox News.
        I'm just imagining a silhouette of a generic black guy that they tote from crime scene to crime scene to show how he climbed over a fence and ran down the ally regardless of witness descriptions.
        SteveH