Re: A true christian

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      Jabba The Hut's sister is off her meds!

      At first I thought this was a spoof, a skit, a joke. Then I noticed it was straight off of "Trading Spouses". The truly scary thing is that psychotics like this are allowed to vote. One more reason I'm an anarchist, although I also vote.

      Who's really on the "'dork' side" of the Farce?

      masnobike
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
        BTW, if she believes so much in prayer why does she want gastric bypass surgery? If she has such faith and she looks like a fat grotesque slob maybe dog wants people to see her as she is.