Re: This isn't funny

  • Edith
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22, 2009
      Ehm Steve, what do you mean with "if this one gets shut down" ?
      Did I miss anything??

      Edith

      --- In FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <steve45h@...> wrote:

      > Sorry to be off topic.
      > I'm a member of 5 free thinker and atheist groups. This and Black freethinkers are the only ones up and running. All my other (non-controversial) groups are working.
      > If this one gets shut down there must be something going on.
      > The other groups are "atheist talk", "atheists only" and "MFT" (Michigan freethinkers).
      > SteveH

    • Steve
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 22, 2009
        OK guys, perhaps I was paranoid, this morning my "grow hops" yahoo group was having similar problems. I have had confirmation from others that they had the same problems. (no, not problems with people following them, that is however the way to find out where the paranoids meet, follow them).
        Steve