Fellow Members, I ask only a minute.................

  • strangerangers1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2009
      Oh yes fellow members of this hallowed group, send your money to me
      and not only will I send you this fine durable bumper sticker but you
      will have my, er, blessings, yes that's it, blessings!! You have my
      e-mail and you know the money will go to only good purposes. Oh no!
      No booze and left handed cigarettes and floozies for me. Only good
      purposes!
      God is an Atheist Bumper Sticker

      Show your willingness to embrace irregular ideas with this bumper
      sticker. Hey, if God is all knowing, then he knows there's no such
      thing as God!
      $4.65
      Qty:

      Availability: In Stock.
      Product Number: 6037138
      Tell a friend about this product!
      Product Information
      Tell the world how you feel! Our bumper stickers are perfect for
      expressing yourself while cruising down the highway or just for
      posting on the wall.

      * Measures 10" x 3"
      * Printed on 4mil vinyl using water and UV resistant inks - means
      no fading in the sun or bleeding in the rain.