Make The Pie Higher!

  • strangerangers1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2009
      "Make The Pie Higher!" is a poem composed entirely of actual Bush quotes.

      Make The Pie Higher!
      by George W. Bush

      I think we all agree, the past is over.
      This is still a dangerous world.
      It's a world of madmen and uncertainty
      and potential mental losses.

      Rarely is the question asked
      Is our children learning?
      Will the highway of the Internet become more few?
      How many hands have I shaked?

      They misunderestimate me.
      I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.
      I know that the human being and the fish can coexist.
      Families is where our nation finds hope, where
      our wings take dream.

      Put food on your family!
      Knock down the tollbooth!
      Vulcanize society!
      Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher!
    • groversyck
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2009
        The doofis was a total embarrassment to our nation, among other
        disgusting things.

        --- In FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com, "strangerangers1"