An article in Free Inquiry - "Secular Humanism Comes to Romania"

  • Remus Cernea
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Dear friends,

      The "Free Inquiry" magazine has published
      in it's issue from August an article written by me
      on secular humanism in Romania.
      You may read this article online here:

      I hope you will find it useful regarding secular humanist themes in Eastern Europe.

      I worked hard in the last two months and I founded a new secular humanist NGO called Romanian Humanist Association.
      I will send you soon details on our projects and campaigns.

      My best wishes,

      Remus Cernea
      President
      Romanian Humanist Association

      (former Executive Director of the secular humanist NGO called The Solidarity for Freedom of Conscience)