I thought this was humor

  • Bobbler
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2003
      ... but I see its just bullshit (I removed this crap from the LINKS section=
      ..

      Bobbler

      "ANCIENT LANDMARKS" (a very important 59-part series):
      It will prove to all open-minded searchers for truth and reliable ideas and=
      information
      concerning the nature of all reality that Theosophy, the accumulated wisdom=
      of the
      ages, is eternal and has always been in every land, in all cultures, at all=
      times.
      http://www.wisdomworld.org/additional/ancientlandmarks/index.html
      john_compiler_wisdomworld
      Edit