Re: [FT-HUMOR] The farting preacher is back on You Tube!

  • Karen Eskridge
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2008
      I clicked on it and didn't have a problem.  It is entitled Farting Preacher Original on YouTube and lots of others came up as related videos.

      From: Donna Gore <donnajgore@yahoo. com>
      To: FT-HUMOR@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Monday, August 18, 2008, 7:45 PM

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=6waXPTSrGiA

      Anyone wanna challenge him to a Fart-Off?

    • paul stoneman
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2008
        The Christian right hates that stuff diana.  Strange how stuff vanishes?

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20, 2008

          This is in response to a recent challenge on the subject. This was told, in abbreviated form, to me by my friend and colleague, Richard O. Marshall, a graduate of Oklahoma A&M.

          The setting is the national collegiate Flatus championships, akin the to collegiate World Series or football championship. In the football stadium at Norman, OK, a stout wooden post, about 10 ft tall and 1 foot in diameter, was firmly set in the middle of the field. The rules were fairly simple, the contestants were to gasp the pole with both hands and then produce their maximum effort. The results were recorded electronically for volume, duration, and other seismic factors. The judges graded style, presence, etc.

          Earlier in the eliminations [!!}, the Ivy League schools did badly, even though they are famous for their weird crap. Similarly, the west coast schools could not seem to do anything right [!]. The Big Ten schools did not live up to their usual bluster. This led to a face-off [?] between the SEC and the Southwestern conference.

          The team captain and representative from LSU was one Justin Boudreaux, who prepared for the finals with a breakfast of crawfish tails, red beans and rice, and raw oysters.

          The defending champion was Pasquale Gomez from Texas A&M, who prepared with a breakfast of a double portion of black beans and jalapeno peppers.

          The officials on the PA system introduced the challenger. He rose from the sideline bench and strode confidently to the middle of the field. The LSU supporters were shrieking. He bowed, waved his hat, and with grim determination grasped the pole. The announcer asked for quiet and there was an eerie silence. After a few minutes, there was a mighty roar. The ground shook, birds flew away, dogs began to bark, rabbit and squirrels raced for safety. Boudreaux released the pole, wiped his brow and bowed to the crowd, which cheered wildly.

          The officials announced, after as few minutes, that Boudreaux had set a new collegiate record.

          Next, Gomez was introduced as the defending champion. He swaggered to the pole, gave a toothy grin to the crowd, which responded nicely, and then he grasped the pole. His face grew red, sweat appeared on his brow, and then he produced what was very bad form. The official alarm was sounded for a disqualification!. Gomez had POOTED!

          Lew Mokrasch
          -------------- Original message from "Donna Gore" <donnajgore@...>: --------------