Ummm?? Errr??? Whattt??

  • paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
      Are you saving yourself for your wedding night? The Devil wants you to
      fail, that's why he puts stumbling blocks in your way. But God wants
      you to succeed, and that's why he has given us an alternative to
      intercourse before marriage: anal sex. Through anal sex, you can
      satisfy your body's needs, while you avoid the risk of unwanted
      pregnancy and still keep yourself pure for marriage.

      You may be shocked at first by this idea. Isn't anal sex (sodomy)
      forbidden by the Bible? Isn't anal sex dirty? What's the difference
      between having anal sex before marriage and having regular
      intercourse? Let's address these issues by debunking some myths about
      anal sex and God's will.

      "I thought the Bible said anal sex was a sin."

      This is a common misconception. Anal sex is confusing to many
      Christians because of the attention paid to the Bible's condemnation
      of homosexual acts. However, it's important to realize that these
      often quoted scriptures refer only to sexual acts between two men.
      Nowhere does the Bible forbid anal sex between a male and female.

      In fact, many Biblical passages allude to the act of anal sex between
      men and women. Lamentations 2:10 describes how "The virgins of
      Jerusalem have bowed their heads to the ground," indicating how a
      virginal maidens should position themselves to receive anal sex.
      Another suggestive scripture tells of a woman's pride in her "valley"
      (referring to her buttocks and the cleft between them) and entices her
      lover to ejaculate against her backside: "How boastful you are about
      the valleys! O backsliding daughter who trusts in her treasures,
      {saying,} ' Who will come against me?' (Jeremiah 49:4) And in the Song
      of Songs, the lover urges his mate to allow him to enter her from
      behind: "Draw me after you, let us make haste." (Song of Solomon, 1:4)

      "Isn't anal sex dirty?"

      The Bible says, "To the pure, all things are pure." (Titus 1:15) The
      Lord created your body, and no part of it is imperfect or unclean. God
      also created our bodies for pleasure, and anal sex is just one of the
      many ways, including standard sexual intercourse, that we can enjoy
      this pleasure and share it with a partner.

      Although the anus is used for elimination, in reality it is not as
      dirty as you think, especially after a shower or bath. Elimination is
      also a natural process of our God-given bodies, so our conception of
      the anal area as dirty has more to do with our own psychological
      hang-ups. If the idea of direct contact with this area is still
      distasteful to you, the male can wear a condom as a barrier

      "If you're going to have anal sex, why not just have regular sex?"

      This is a good question: If you're going to have sexual contact before
      marriage, why not just go the whole nine yards and have regular sex?
      There are many good reasons for having anal sex instead. The first
      reason is practical: having conventional vaginal intercourse can lead
      to unwanted pregnancies. While it's true that the Lord bade us to "be
      fruitful and multiply," (Gen 1:22) the Bible also counsels that "For
      everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under
      heaven." (Ecl. 3:1) Pregnancy outside of wedlock can have dire and
      life-altering consequences for all those involved. Having anal sex
      allows you to greatly reduce this risk.

      Second, for a young woman who has never engaged in sexual intercourse,
      having anal sex allows her to preserve her virginity (i.e., maintain
      an intact hymen) until marriage. There is no greater gift that a bride
      can give than to offer her pure, unsullied maidenhead to her husband
      on their wedding night.

      Finally, anal sex allows both partners to save the most intimate and
      powerful sexual act, that of face-to-face vaginal intercourse, for
      their mates in marriage. This type of sexual relationship represents
      the most powerful union between a man and a woman, and so it
      rightfully should be reserved for one's life partner. Fortunately, you
      can engage in anal sex prior to marriage and still be able to share
      the deeper, more meaningful act of consecrated love through vaginal
      intercourse with your wedded spouse.
    • Green Gator