Only in Glasgae!!

  • Edith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      "I was testing the children in my local Sunday school class to see
      if they understood the concept of getting to Heaven.

      I asked them, 'If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale
      and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into Heaven?'

      'NO!' the children answered.

      'If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden, and kept
      everything neat and tidy, would that get me into Heaven?'

      Again, the answer was, 'NO!' By now I was starting to smile.

      Hey, this was fun! 'Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave
      sweets to all the children, and loved my wife would that get me into
      Heaven?' I asked them again.

      Again, they all answered, 'NO!' I was just bursting with pride for
      them.

      Well, I continued, 'then how can I get into Heaven?'

      A six-year-old boy from Glasgow shouted out,
      .
      .
      .

      .