The Top 13 God Billboards

  • Freya
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2003
      13. You're going to hell. Ask me how.

      12. Guest hosting for God this week: Merv Griffin.

      11. Sacramental wine counts as "hair of the dog."

      10. Stop that fighting or I'll turn this planet around right now.

      9. My son has no middle name, let alone initial. If you're gonna blaspheme,
      get it right.

      8.You say "vengeful." I prefer "feisty."

      7. Actually, on the seventh day I went to Wal-Mart.

      6. Change your ways. Or don't you consider telemarketers a pestilence?

      5. Okay, she's *not* pregnant. You owe me.

      4. I made you in my image -- so pull up those pants, you little punks.

      3. Yes, that's still a sin, spank-boy.

      2. Try our Eucharist. Now with new Cool Ranch Body-of-Christ.

      1. Hey, I got Limbaugh off the air for a month -- the least you can do is
      worship me.