I'm going to convert the group.

  • paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      I must make you all Christian Republicans like myself or my life is
      meaningless. Now confess your sins.

      http://filecabi.net/video/Christian_Lady_Coffee_Shop.html
    • Green Gator
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
        I'm sorry to learn your life is meaningless. As an Athiest Democrat, my life is good.
        -Gator :-)
        I must make you all Christian Republicans like myself or my life is
        meaningless. Now confess your sins.

        http://filecabi.net/video/Christian_Lady_Coffee_Shop.html

      • paul stoneman
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
          I'm just yankin your crank, Gator. Just funnin. Though truly I do have Republican philosophy. I guess I'm the outlaw in the group, but, I'm truly always ready to learn. It's just my hillbilly origin. Let me sit on the porch with my Smith and Wesson and my coffee.

          Green Gator <gatorsden@...> wrote: I'm sorry to learn your life is meaningless. As an Athiest Democrat, my life is good.
          -Gator :-)