Re: [FT-HUMOR] Women of FT. Observe no.54!!

  • paul
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 25, 2007
      I like the fact they can't buy Girl Scout Cookies. Where the hell would any of us be without Girl Scout Cookies?

      paul
      I grew up (and still live) in eastern Canada. The summer before I started to school a family of JWs moved in next door. They and all the other children went to the local elementary school. The parents in the neighbourhood had to do some preventative maintence about Santa Clause of couse. Then we moved to another town and I was in school with more JWs and was friends with them too. We even exchanged a small gift when we graduated from high school. I guess the difference is the size of the community and how much prople want to fit in. But yeah I can see it being different in a really large city.

    • Krista Dixon
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 25, 2007