Re: [FT-HUMOR] Stupid Religious Forwards

  • Freya
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2007
      That was brilliant AND hilarious, Scott!

      I have a friend who forwards religious shull-bit like this to me on
      occasion. I am often tempted to send him something like that, but I
      want to remain on good terms with him. Besides, your clever reply
      wouldn't fit me since I am female.

      Well, I'm sure theres a way to do L-I-C-K M-E. >:-}

      - Fearless Freya of Arty Atlanta

      REINSTATE THE DRAFT!
      It's the best way to drink beer.
    • Donna Gore
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2007
        Scott -

        I got so sick of people sending me these stupid religious Emails that
        I decided from now on, I will reply and let them know exactly what I
        think of their stupid superstitions.

        And you know what? I don't get them any more !!

        Well, THEY started it. . . .