True

  • paul
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2007
    • Marlene Alvarado
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2007
        I thought the group was about atheist jokes and not tasteless sexist
        jokes--- In FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com, "paul" <paul.stoneman@...> wrote:

        > http://www.siliconglen.com/jokes/rules.html

      • paul stoneman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14, 2007
          Uh oh..... Am I getting burned at the stake again?? I should have posted male jokes like, "Gee, I went to a nude beach and they sent me to the handicapped section", and never would have heard a thing. This group always struck me as free thought, facing life, be it Feminism, Republicanism, Christianity, anything from any angle. Endless Jesus jokes become redundant and tiring. Still, if I can stir up a rational fight, I always will enjoy it. Yawn. Here ya go: http://www.swarthmore.edu/NatSci/cpurrin1/textbookdisclaimers/

          paul

          Marlene Alvarado <marlenealvarado@...> wrote:
          I thought the group was about atheist jokes and not tasteless sexist
          jokes--- In FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com, "paul" <paul.stoneman@...> wrote:

          > http://www.siliconglen.com/jokes/rules.html

        • natural.mr642
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 18, 2011
            A priest, a pedophile, and a rapist walk into a bar....He orders a drink.