Kirk Cameron on www.yahoo.com

  • Donna Gore
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      There's a feature about his religious conversion on the opening page
      of Yahoo today. The comments are flying fast and furious, and many of
      them are quite entertaining.

      Some of the ones I saw included
      "God can suck my cock"
      "Kirk Cameron is a douchebag"
      "Drink the Kool Aid !"
      "I hope you Christian bigots burn in the hell you created."
      "God is Dead! Thus spoke Zarathustra"
      "STOP THE MADNESS!"
      "Who is Kirk Cameron and what is growing pains?"
      "It's easy to thump a bible when you have money"

      I posted two comments, one saying that the Jesus Channel is where over
      the hill actors go when their careers are dead. And this one:

      Why can't the Almighty God speak for himself? Why does he need humans
      to "spread the word" and to "Do the Lord's work" for him? Why would an
      almighty and all powerful being need humans to do ANYTHING for him? Is
      he drunk, or just lazy ?