Re: He finally did something wortwhile

  • paul
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15 5:05 PM
      --- In FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com, "De-ane Bailey" <db901@...> wrote:

      > Rev. Jerry Falwell Dies At 73
      > A Liberty University executive says the Rev. Jerry Falwell has died
      >
      > Deane
      >

      > Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

      Why did the chicken cross the road?

      Jerry Falwell's Answer:

      Because the chicken was gay! Isn't it obvious? Can't you people see
      the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to
      the "other side." That's what they call it -- the other side. Yes, my
      friends, that chicken is gay. And, if you eat that chicken, you will
      become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this
      abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly
      harmless phrases like "the other side."