EVEN GENIES GET OLD AND HARD OF HEARING (o/t but fun)

  • Edith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      A man walks into a bar with a paper bag.
      He sits down and places the bag on the counter.

      The bartender walks up and asks what's in the bag.
      The man reaches into the bag and pulls out a little man, about one
      foot high and sets him on the counter. He reaches back into the

      bag and pulls out a small piano, setting it on the counter as well.
      He reaches into the bag once again and pulls out a tiny piano bench,
      which he places in front of the piano.
      The little man sits down at the piano, and starts playing a beautiful
      piece by Mozart!

      "Where on earth did you get that?" says the bartender.

      The man responds by reaching into the paper bag.
      This time he pulls out a magic lamp. He hands it to the bartender and
      says: "Here. Rub it."

      So the bartender rubs the lamp, and suddenly there's a gust of smoke
      and a beautiful genie is standing before him.

      "I will grant you one wish. Just one wish...each person is only
      allowed one!"

      The bartender gets real excited. Without hesitating he says, "I want a
      million bucks!"

      A few moments later, a duck walks into the bar. It is soon followed by
      another duck, then another . Pretty soon, the entire bar is filled
      with ducks
      and they keep coming!

      The bartender turns to the man and says, "Y'know, I think your genie's a
      little deaf. I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks."

      "You think?? !!" says the man, "do you really think I asked for a 12
      inch pianist?"