Reasonable New Years Resolutions

  • strangerangers1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2006
      Are you sick of making the same resolutions year after year and yet
      you never keep them? Here are some resolutions that you can actually
      accomplish! Enjoy! :-)

      10. Read less.

      9. I want to gain weight. Put on at least 30 pounds.

      8. Stop exercising. Waste of time.

      7. Watch more TV. I've been missing some good stuff.

      6. Procrastinate more.

      5. Drink. Drink some more.

      4. Start being superstitious.

      3. Spend more time at work.

      2. Stop bringing lunch from home: I should eat out more.

      and last but not least...

      1. Take up a new habit: maybe smoking!