Ted Haggard, America's golden boy

  • hecatemother
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      Hey how about Ted Haggard? Old news to you guys? I think its too
      hilarious, since I was watching this guy on Barbara Walters not too
      long ago. Geez, it doesn't surprise me.

      Makes me wonder if all evangelists have something in their closet.
      This guy is smokin meth? Geez!!! LOL I thought I had it bad when my
      ex was smokin that stuff. Now I know its a real small world.

      This is too cool....I love this place!!
      Monie