If this isn't ON topic I don't know what its....

  • Edith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I have a
      problem. I have two female parrots, but they only know how to say one
      thing."

      "What do they say?" the priest inquired.

      "Well," she replied hesitantly, they say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do
      you want to have some fun?" "That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed.
      Then he thought for a moment. "You know," he said, "I may have a
      solution to your problem. I have two male talking parrots, which I
      have taught to pray and read the Bible. Bring your two parrots over
      to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with Francis and Peter.
      My parrots can teach your parrots to praise and worship, and your
      parrots are sure to stop saying that phrase in no time."

      "Thank you," the woman responded with relief, "this may very well
      be the solution." The next day, she brought her female parrots to the
      priest's house. As he ushered her in, she saw that his two male
      parrots were inside their cage holding rosary beads and praying.

      Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them.
      After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison: "Hi,
      we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?" There was stunned
      silence. Shocked, one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot
      and exclaimed, "Put the beads away, Pete...Our prayers have been
      answered."