My favorite! Cannibalism!!

  • strangerangers1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Two cannibals meet one day. The first cannibal says, "You know, I
      just can't seem to get a tender Missionary. I've baked them, I've
      roasted them, I've stewed them, I've barbecued them, I've tried
      every sort of marinade. I just can't seem to get them tender."
      The second cannibal asks, "What kind of Missionary do you use?"
      The other replied, "You know, the ones that hang out at that place
      at the bend of the river. They have those brown cloaks with a rope
      around the waist and they're sort of bald on top with a funny ring
      of hair on their heads."
      "Ah, ha!" the second cannibal replies. "No wonder ... those are
      FRIARS!"

      Two missionaries in Africa were apprehended by a tribe of very
      hostile cannibals who put them in a large pot of water, build a huge
      fire under it, and left them there. A few minutes later, one of the
      missionaries started to laugh uncontrollably.
      The other missionary was incredulous, and said, "What's wrong with
      you? We're being boiled alive! They're going to eat us! What could
      possibly be funny at a time like this?"
      The laughing missionary said, "I just peed in their soup!"

      These two cannibals kill a missionary. They argue for a while about
      how to divide him up, when finally, one of them says, "Okay. You
      start at the head and I'll start at the feet."
      So they begin their tasty feast. After a while one of them
      says, "Hey, this is really great. I'm having a ball."
      "Slow down!" cries the other cannibal "You're eating too fast!"

      One day a cannibal visited the neighboring island of cannibals.
      There, people cost $2 but politicians cost $25. The visiting
      cannibal asked, "How come politicians cost so much?"
      The chief answered, "Do you know how hard it is to clean one of
      those?"

      A man gets captured by cannibals and every day they poke him with
      spears and use his blood to wash down their food. Finally the guy
      calls the chief over and says, "You can kill me or you can eat me,
      but I'm tired of getting stuck for drinks."