2818Re: [FT-HUMOR] Another Problem with the Genesis Myth

    Nov 7, 2011
      One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God, "Lord, I have
      a problem!"
        "What's the problem, Eve?"
        "Lord, I know you created me and provided  this beautiful garden and
      all of these wonderful animals and that hilarious comedic snake, but
      I'm just not happy."
        "Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.
        "Lord, I am lonely, and I'm sick to death of apples."
        "Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution.  I shall create a man
      for you."
        "What's a man, Lord?"
        "This man will be a flawed creature, with many bad traits. He'll lie,
      cheat, and be vain and glorious; all in all, he'll give you a hard time.
      But...he'll be bigger, faster, and will like to hunt and kill things.
      He will look silly when he's aroused, but since you've been complaining,
      I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your physical needs.
      He will be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and
      kicking a ball about.  He won't be too smart, so he'll also need your
      advice to think properly."
        "Sounds great," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow.
      "What's the catch, Lord?"
        "Well... you can have him on one condition."
        "What's that, Lord?"
        "As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant, and self-admiring... So you'll
      have to let him believe that I made him first.  Just remember, it's our
      little secret...You know, woman to woman."

      On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Robert McKee <bobbler@...> wrote:

      Fwd: [AFSforum] Fwd: [AAIMG]

      Date: Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 12:03 AM
      Subj: [AAIMG] Another Problem with the Genesis Myth

      http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2409

      ///

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic