      Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 8:59 AM
      Subject: Re: [FT-HUMOR] Send in the Super Christians!

      I don't know who you are or where you are but, Yahoo Answers has shot me down on things as simple as, "Are Women Tough?"  Yes!  I got the violation notice!!  Try asking something intelligent on that blog.  Go ahead!  Like, "Do women's hormones make them more vulnerable to superstition?"  Good luck there pal!!

      On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 3:53 AM, Deborah Paar <dp55322@...> wrote:

      Ha!  You said "oblivion"!  That is my screen name on several game sites & I don't want those buggers taking up my personal space!  LOL!