2687Re: [FT-HUMOR] Send in the Super Christians!

  • Deborah Paar
    Apr 18, 2011
      Ha!  You said "oblivion"!  That is my screen name on several game sites & I don't want those buggers taking up my personal space!  LOL!

      From: Green Gator <tigerfan158@...>
      To: FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, April 1, 2011 7:30:50 AM
      Subject: Re: [FT-HUMOR] Send in the Super Christians!

      To expand your idea Ray, I suggest the following:  Since God is a reality (just ask any right wing Republican), a National moment of prayer could be said at 6 PM today.  The Pope's holier-than-thou people could also join in to pray for God to just zap the Japan nuke plants into oblivion and dissipate the radiation into deep space. Maybe Priests could bless the water cooling the nuke rods and therefore removing the radiation.

      However, if God is on vacation, resting, or taking a sabbatical, he might not have time to deal with human problems.