2473Re: [FT-HUMOR] Oldies but goodies.

    Sep 6, 2010
      And she handed him that nice juicy apple.  Nice to chow in?  Yea, the bible is all metaphors.

      On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 5:33 AM, dave w <NoGoodGods@...> wrote:

      And Moses looked upon the Lord and said ... "We are your chosen people
      and you want us to cut the tips off OUR WHAT!???"

      How do we know Adam was a baptist?
      Only a baptist could stand next to a naked woman and be tempted by a
      piece of fruit.

      Why is it called "The Theory Of Evolution" when the evidence is all
      around us ,yet the bible is called "The Gospel" and there is no proof at
      all?

      What was the first thing that Adam said to Eve?
      "Stand back! I'm not sure how big this thing gets!"

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic