2465Re: [FT-HUMOR] Re: New Member

    Aug 22 12:49 PM
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TQo2D4RtDY&feature=related

      On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 9:06 AM, <NoGoodGods@...> wrote:

       dp55322@... writes:
      Hey, come on!  They'll tell you that Adam & Eve were created as the first man & woman on Earth, but also that they had pre-existing neighbors that surely their sons took wives from.  The whole thing is so apologist & erroneous that it's hard to ignore the blatantly selfish nature of those who choose to make themselves believe it.
               Not the way i see it really, but i am English. The religious here are either deeply indoctrinated, or suffering from mental illness. Most of us grow out of the mild school indoctrination when we are about twelve, if not before. Anyone who reaches puberty, without shedding the infection, is considered "odd". Anyone who "achieves" within the infection is regarded as corrupt and / or stupid. I think we have it pretty much right.

      There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic