2459Re: [FT-HUMOR] Re: New Member

    Aug 16, 2010
      And because a woman had a conversation with a talking snake, the "God of Love", has sent trillions of people to writhing agony in a flaming lake.  Harry Potter or what?

      On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 7:37 PM, donnajgore <donnajgore@...> wrote:

      --- In FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com, NoGoodGods@... wrote:

      > I don't understand Christians.
      > They say that gambling is wrong, then bet their entire life on there being
      > a heaven.

      They SAY they believe in "Heaven" but they'll do anything and everything to postpone THAT trip. I don't think they believe their own crap because the behavior indicates otherwise. If you really truly believe that your beloved Grandma is up there in paradise with Jesus, then you would be dancing with joy, instead of weeping.

      Don't even get me started on the Christian hypocrisy. They LOVE LOVE LOVE the babies, but they disapprove of the way those babies are made.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic