2447Re: [FT-HUMOR] New Member

  • NoGoodGods@aol.com
    Jul 31, 2010

       tigerfan158@... writes:
      Hi Dave!  I was a member of a cult for 35 years before deciding that I was tired of all the one-way conversations with my pseudo "invisible friend." I know the "moment of now" is all there is.  Enjoy each moment with honor and dignity, the rewards you receive are yours.

      "Faith and Knowledge." Definition:   A woman has knowledge her children are hers.  A man has faith.

      "Faith without proof is superstition. "

      "Faith is accepting as fact, something you know probably is not true."

      -Gator
                   Hi there Gator, some wise words there. There is a signature i sometimes use that reflect that wisdom......

      Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic