      Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 10:04 PM
      Subject: [FT-HUMOR] The Muhammed Uncertainty Principle

      If I draw a box and Muhammed is in the box, I will be killed. If I draw a box and Muhammed is not in the box, I will not be killed. At some random point in time I am alive and at some random point in time I am dead. Ergo, Muhammed is both in the box and not in the box.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic