      From: Tigerfan <tigerfan158@...>
      Subject: Re: [FT-HUMOR] 10 Reasons why Superman is better than Jesus
      To: FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 1, 2010, 1:25 PM

      Released from where?  I thought Kong died.  Has he been hospitalized all these years?  Finally, we're getting a National Health Care program that works, thus Kong was released from the convalescent home.  Unless.....there is no funding for convalescent homes and Kong was released to skid row.  Maybe Kong should get a Wal-Mart shopping cart the next time he decides to tour New York City.  What does this have to do with the Empire State building?  Beats the crap outa me.
      From: paul.stoneman@ sbcglobal. net <paul.stoneman@ sbcglobal. net>
      To: FT-HUMOR@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 7:14 AM

      But Kong did the typical falling for a blond thing.  He was a Super Man.  Or maybe just another idiot.

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=1qBA750YNiE&feature=related