      From: steveyoth <SteveYoth@...>
      Subject: [FT-HUMOR] Re: Christian Cannibals
      To: FT-HUMOR@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 1:51 AM

        Yes, indeed!
        Can you imagine why the Jewish people of the first century may have had a problem with Christianity?  They didn't believe in drinking blood.  It was against their dietary rules!  That was a practice of the Greek pagans, and was completely contrary to Judaism.  Then, a religion (Christianity) comes along that has a ritual in which you drink the blood of the deity of the religion!  Oh, that's a hoot!  No wonder they wouldn't have anything to do with it!
        - Steve

      In a message dated 04/30/09 21:23:45 Eastern Daylight Time, donnajgore@yahoo. com writes:
      That's why I LMAO when Xtians condemn pagan religions as "occult." What could POSSIBLY be more occult than worshipping a zombie by eating his flesh and drinking his blood ??

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic