In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
This list is created to bring together U.S. Foreign Service (FS) families to share information, stories and ideas about educating a child with special needs overseas while serving with the U.S. Government under [diplomatic] Chief of Mission [Ambassador] authority. This includes those children living (or moving) overseas or returning to the U.S. who qualify for the special education allowance or special education in U.S. public schools. This includes learning disabilities and developmental delays.
- Special Education
- Feb 8, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses