FW: 2004 OARS INVITATIONAL

  • Crossley, Brice A
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Kirsten Anderson [mailto:Kirsten.Anderson@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 11:36 AM
      To: Crossley, Brice A
      Subject: FW: 2004 OARS INVITATIONAL

      Dear Coaches,

      OARS is thrilled to once again be hosting the OARS Invitational.....as many
      of you have requested, attached is the entry packet. Please take the time
      to read through the entire packet for this event. Entries are due on March
      19th and need to be e-mailed to the address shown on the packet. I have
      also attached hotel information for those teams needing overnight
      accommodations.

      On another note, we will be providing "meal deals" for teams wishing to
      purchase meal tickets for their rowers. More information regarding this
      should come soon - please inform your parents in charge of food of this
      upcoming news.

      Thanks!

      Kirsten Anderson

      OARS Head Coach

      P.S. If you have any questions regarding the race, feel free to e-mail me
      (at this address: Kirsten.Anderson@...) or Arlene Hutcheson
      (arlhutch@...) until March 19th. After March 19th, please e-mail Arlene
      only. I will be out of town the week of our regatta and no messages will
      get to the LOC if you e-mail me!

      Kirsten Anderson

      Dance like nobody's watching;
      Love like you've never been hurt.