GatorHead Regatta this Saturday

  • Mona M. Bugdal, RE/MAX Professionals, In
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003

      If you're coming to the GatorHead in Palatka this Saturday, please submit your entry thru the GAR web site (http://www.gainesvillearearowing.8m.com/).  If you are uncomfortable with the web site, please e-mail me with the following:

      • Club Name
      • Coach Name
      • Contact Name
      • Contact Phone, address, and e-mail
      • events -number and name (read the posted list)
      • line-ups of crews for each event

      Fees are posted on the web site.  Please bring payment and waivers Saturday.

      The posted event order includes tentative times.  As always, these may change.

      Registration closes Thursday night.   Late entries screw up bow numbering and will probably not be accepted.

      Entries received so far are on the attached spreadsheet.  If you have already submitted entries (or think you have), please check the attachment and e-mail me corrections.

      Thanks.  See you Saturday.

      Steve Packard

      stevepackard@...