Sunburn

  • Tom Morgan
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 1, 2003
      Howdy,

      Can I get a reply from those that are planning on attending Sunburn on
      November 22 in Bainbridge?

      Thanks,

      Tom
    • Tom Morgan
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 28, 2004
        The Sunburn will be held on November 13th this year.

        Packets will be emailed out after First Coast this weekend.

        All registration/boat entries will be done via email to me.

        All entry fees and waivers can be brought with you to the regatta.

        Thanks,

        Tom
      • Tom Morgan
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 8, 2004
          Good morning,

          So far I have received entries from Bolles and Lake Brantley.

          If you are planning to attend please email your entries or at least let me
          know that you are coming.

          Thanks,

          Tom